Bookkeeping – Montréal
Feel free to call me for any further information or to make an appointment. 514-529-7448
Based in Montréal, Jean-François Derome, CPA,CA specializes in corporate bookkeeping.
A systematic, methodical and rigorous chartered accountant
I record your company’s monthly income and expense transactions. Systematic, methodical and rigorous, I will carefully keep all supporting documents such as invoices, bank statements, cheques and commission slips. Moreover, I can also file your declarations for the Canada Revenue Agency, Canada Pension Plan, Employment Insurance, etc.
My services are directed at self-employed workers, small and mid-sized businesses in Montréal, Laval and Terrebonne.
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Tax returns
- Estate accounting
- 24 years of experience in accounting
- Rigour, loyalty and integrity
- Excellent reputation
I record your company’s monthly income and expense transactions
Benefit from reliable, efficient bookkeeping
Call on my expertise...
- to avoid any income and expense transaction errors
- to identify possible inconsistencies and discrepancies
- for regular follow-up of your invoices and financial results
- to make informed business decisions
- to calculate production costs
- for a comparison of your current economic situation with that of previous years
- for an overview of your company’s performance
Efficient bookkeeping and ongoing monitoring of your financial situation
Contact me to make an appointment.
Hire my bookkeeping services to assess your risks and develop your corporate projects with complete peace of mind.